European citizens are enjoying the benefits of
an increasingly safe, efficient and affordable air transport system.
- RT @SITAonline: Passengers reveal their top 5 concerns with the airport experience as it stands. #AirportMatters http://t.co/rSgCu9s54e 30 July 2015
- @UGambini as you know all too well, there is a very big difference between an airport that isn't profitable and a ghost airport. 30 July 2015
- @ATH_airport: @ACI_EUROPE Good morning – unlimited free wifi & real time flight info via FB Messenger @ATH_airport http://t.co/og1iEZET3… 30 July 2015
- @_sgokce this is inaccurate. At 2015 @ACI_EUROPE awards, Ankara was not the winner. However it is among 20 carbon neutral European airports. 26 July 2015
- http://t.co/VTTH0PQfGH http://t.co/grvmN2Bo7q 15 July 2015
- @TheEconomist article on how the airline status quo in the US has airports & consumers losing out. http://t.co/bwETXASiYb 15 July 2015
AIRPORT TRAFFIC REPORT (EUROPE)login to access »
World Airport Traffic DataFind more here »
Media kitDownload »
In less than two decades, Airbus’s concept for the VoltAir E-Fan could spawn a new family of 100-...
And at this juncture, Etihad CEO James Hogan says it's all "good." He's giving airline alliances grief, making...
Airport operator TAV airports increased revenue by 17% to €508m in the first half of 2015 following stro...