European Airports' Passenger Traffic - 1 March 2020 - 14 March 2021
The present airport traffic analysis reports data on a day-to-day basis, e.g. Monday-Monday, Sat-Sat. The sample accounts for 86% of European airport passenger traffic and does not reflect the traffic at individual airports.
1) Europe: ACI EUROPE country members
2) EU/EEA/CH/UK: EU27, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland and United Kingdom
3) Southern Europe: Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Israel, Malta
4) Nordic and Baltics: Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
5) Eastern EU: Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Romania, Bulgaria
6) Non-EU: Belarus, Ukraine, Russian Federation, Moldova, Israel, Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Albania, Armenia
8) France, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom as distinctive markets
THE DATA ABOVE IS THE PROPERTY OF ACI EUROPE and may only be used if attributed to "Airports Council International - Europe (ACI EUROPE)".
ACI EUROPE has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the aggregated data above, but ACI EUROPE shall not be held responsible for any errors or misinterpretation of the data provided, and disclaims all liability for claims resulting from reliance on this data.